10. Floss everyday. (I know, I know, the dentist told me I should only floss the teeth I want to keep).
9. Walk 10,000 steps a day. (I'm getting closer. I usually walk about 7-8 thousand steps)
8. Stop putting cream in my coffee (yeah, never gonna happen).
7. Drink 110 oz of water a day (I get close but don't hit it often).
6. Believe I'm a bestseller candidate EVERY book.
5. Run on my elliptical 3 times a week. (Working on it)
4. Plank 3 minutes a day. (I'm up to 2 minutes!)
3. Spend less time on Facebook and social media (I get more writing done when I do).
2. Declutter my work space and house (man, where did we get all this stuff?)
1. Write up a world-bible for all my various series. (yeah, probably not gonna happen).
There you have it. My top ten list. Do you have a top ten list of things you should be doing? Check out the other authors have similar lists below: